COCAINE SPOT KIT PACKAGE
$80.00 – $90.00
The Cocaine Spot Kit Package includes the four necessary kits to accurately detect dangerous adulterants in cocaine, along with 10 fentanyl testing strips. Each spot test kit comes with a 20+ page booklet containing several dozen reactions (and as many as 100+, depending on the kit) as well as extensive instructions, information, and tips & tricks. Each spot kit can be used 50-100 times.
- (10) fentanyl testing strips
- (1) bottle of Morris A reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Morris B reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Marquis reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Mecke reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Liebermann reagent (50-100 uses)
- (4) test tubes
- (4) 20+ page instructional booklets w/ dozens of reactions
- (4) durable plastic jars
- This is a two-part kit and is unique compared to all other reagents we offer.
- You must crush/powderize your sample completely.
- After crushed, first add Morris A to your sample, then add Morris B.
- Stir the mixture for a full 30 seconds with a toothpick or sharp knife point.
- Observe and match the reaction.
Consider grabbing some mini test tubes for testing on-the-go, or a ceramic testing platform for eco-friendly reusability!
Plus, our plastic jars double as stash jars—see product photos for more info.
- HOW TO TEST COCAINE
So far so good?
COCAINE SPOT KIT PACKAGE
Works as advertised, quick and simple process. Recreational chemistry is wonderful, thanks bunk police for keeping us all safe. Fuck Fent!!
Like the truth about Santa , this will pop your bubble. Clears up the doubt. Say goodbye to the placebo effect…
Looks like my stuff was mostly amphetamine, but not a stranger to amphetamine and didn't want to waste $300, so at least it's not Fentanyl. Still consumed it but good to know what you're working with. I believe there was still some original product aside from the amphetamine but a purity test would would be nice. I keep telling them to save the time and effort, I'll pay 3x for uncut
“COLOR MATCHES SPECTRUM”
This means that your reaction matched the spectrum and you can move down and left to use the next spot test kit.
This means that there was no notable color change. THIS IS A POSITIVE THING. The substance you were trying to identify was not supposed to react, but other adulterants (cutting agents) would have shown up instead if they were present. No reaction means that those adulterants were not present and you can move down and left to the next spot kit.
“ANY OTHER COLOR”
This means that your reaction was IN SOME WAY DIFFERENT than the expected reaction on the spectrum. At this point, you know that you either have a completely different substance from what you were expecting or an adulterated one. Returning or discarding the sample is the best course of action at this point although it is possible to use additional tests in order to tentatively identify the substance.