MORRIS SPOT TEST KIT
$20.00 – $25.00
The Morris Spot Test Kit is a two-part primary kit for identifying cocaine and ketamine. Each spot test kit comes with a 20+ page booklet containing several dozen reactions (and as many as 100+, depending on the kit) as well as extensive instructions, information, and tips & tricks. Each spot kit can be used 50-100 times—this kit comes with two bottles (one drop of each is used per test).
- 1 bottle of Morris A reagent (50-100 uses)
- 1 bottle of Morris B reagent (50-100 uses)
- 1 test tube
- Instructions for use
- 1 durable plastic jar
**This is a two-part kit and is unique compared to all other reagents we offer.
- You must crush/powderize your sample completely.
- After crushed, first add Morris A to your sample, then add Morris B.
- Stir the mixture for a full 30 seconds with a toothpick or sharp knife point.
- Observe and match the reaction.
Consider grabbing some mini test tubes for testing on-the-go, or a ceramic testing platform for eco-friendly reusability!
Plus, our plastic jar doubles as a stash jar—see product photos for more info.
- Reaction Booklets
Perfect just what people need thanks for helping
Results are very clear, it's a necessity addition to mandelin, but the results of this are very clear and identify a wider range of analogues. This is a game changer for certain substances.