CURIOSITY (PRO-LEVEL) SEPARATION PACKAGE
$185.00 – $205.00
The Curiosity (Pro-Level) Separation Package is the COMPLETE Bunk Police package. It includes all nine of our spot test kits, a ceramic testing platform, the necessary supplies to conduct 60 separation (or TLC) tests, and a free limited edition hat pin! Each spot test kit comes with a 20+ page booklet containing several dozen reactions (and as many as 100+, depending on the kit) as well as extensive instructions, information, and tips & tricks. Each spot kit can be used 50-100 times.
- SPOT TEST KITS
- (1) bottle of Marquis reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Ehrlich reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Mecke reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Froehde reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Liebermann reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Hofmann reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Mandelin reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Simon’s A reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Simon’s B reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Morris A reagent (50-100 uses)
- (1) bottle of Morris B reagent (50-100 uses)
- REUSABLE ITEMS
- (1) developing chamber
- (1) UV spotting light
- (1) instruction manual
- (9) 20+ page instructional booklets w/ dozens of reactions
- (1) pencil
- (9) test tubes
- (9) durable plastic jars
- DISPOSABLE ITEMS
- (1) 1000 ml bottle of testing liquid
- (20) testing cards (capable of separating 60 samples)
- (60) small vials
- (60) glass tubes
- (20) filter paper squares
- FREE ITEMS
- (1) ceramic testing platform
- (1) limited edition hat pin (1 of 500 made)
- This is a two-part kit. Add Simon’s A to your sample first, then add Simon’s B to see the reaction.
- Simon’s does not react with our separation kit. It can still be used as instructed for reagent testing.
- This is a two-part kit and is unique compared to all other reagents we offer.
- You must crush/powderize your sample completely.
- After crushed, first add Morris A to your sample, then add Morris B.
- Stir the mixture for a full 30 seconds with a toothpick or sharp knife point.
- Observe and match the reaction.
- At this time, we are unsure if Morris functions properly with our separation kits, but we are actively examining its reaction. You may use Morris on your sample as instructed above, but at this time, we do not recommend using it with our separation kit.
Love it but is there anyway we can substitute the filter paper or can your send some cause it definitely was not in the package. Thank you!
Talk about thorough. I still felt completely in the dark with the DanceSafe kit. I just got this one and now I feel like I can see clearly! I used to have to return stuff that didn’t turn out to be the real McCoy and now as long as I can verify what it is we’re pretty much all good. Thank you!
Better than all the rest! This is my 2nd skylab kit and Bunk Police has truly outdone themselves. The color-result guide books are expert tutorials designed to ensure you can identify all but the newest most obscure designer drugs. Everyone should have one of these full package kits. Stay safe, be healthy, have fun!
Thank you what a great resource
Love the chromatography kit, I think it's worth understanding how MANY potential things you're looking for in your sample, which is what the chromatography (separation) makes possible. Clear instructions (and great supporting material online via written instructions and also the time lapse videos of the various reactions). I think it’d be useful to include the information that the “developing liquid” is a mixture of methanol and ammonium hydroxide (which I learned via email) just to make sure people know what they’re dealing with.