CURIOSITY (PRO-LEVEL) SEPARATION PACKAGE
This is THE COMPLETE Bunk Police package, it comes with everything including a ceramic testing platform, ALL EIGHT test kits plus the ability to conduct 60 separations (TLC) tests. Each Spot Test Kit comes with a 20+ page booklet containing several dozen reactions (as many as 100+ depending on the kit) as well as extensive instructions, tips, and tricks.
Sixty (60) Use TLC Kit and Eight Spot Test Kits
—Plus FREE Hat Pin (1 of 500) and a FREE Testing Platform
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- (1) Developing Chamber
- (1) UV Spotting Light
- (1) Instruction Manual
SPOT TEST KITS:
- (1) Bottle of Marquis (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Mecke (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Ehrlich (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Froehde (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Liebermann (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Hofmann (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Mandelin (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Simon’s A (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Simon’s B (50-100 uses)
**Simon’s is a two-part kit. Add Simon’s A to your sample first, then add Simon’s B to see the reaction.**
- (8) 20+ page Booklet w/ Dozens of Color Charts
- (8) Durable Plastic Jars
- (8) Test Tubes
- (20) Testing Cards (capable of separating sixty (60) samples)
- (1000ml) Bottle of Testing Liquid
- (60) Small Vials
- (60) Glass Tubes
- (20) Filter Paper Squares
- (1) Pencil
- (1) Testing Platform
- (1) Hat Pin – Limited Edition – 1 of 500 made.
Consider grabbing some mini test tubes – They’re incredibly useful.
Talk about thorough. I still felt completely in the dark with the DanceSafe kit. I just got this one and now I feel like I can see clearly! I used to have to return stuff that didn’t turn out to be the real McCoy and now as long as I can verify what it is we’re pretty much all good. Thank you!
Better than all the rest! This is my 2nd skylab kit and Bunk Police has truly outdone themselves. The color-result guide books are expert tutorials designed to ensure you can identify all but the newest most obscure designer drugs. Everyone should have one of these full package kits. Stay safe, be healthy, have fun!
Thank you what a great resource
Love the chromatography kit, I think it's worth understanding how MANY potential things you're looking for in your sample, which is what the chromatography (separation) makes possible. Clear instructions (and great supporting material online via written instructions and also the time lapse videos of the various reactions). I think it’d be useful to include the information that the “developing liquid” is a mixture of methanol and ammonium hydroxide (which I learned via email) just to make sure people know what they’re dealing with.
Great job love the hoffman